top of page
COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICES, INC
creates opportunities for
Growing, Learning, Experiencing and Enjoying Life
Upon Hire/Contract, all staff and providers must complete the following in-house training:
• 3 Full Days of Orientation classes taught by various Community Support Services, Inc. team members.
• Opportunities to shadow direct support services (employees only)
• Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) Course
• Safety Care
• Adult First Aid and CPR (we accept outside agency certificates)
• Defensive Driving (we accept outside agency certificates)
• Self-Study regarding Safety Alerts, video with response questions, and review of vehicle policies.
• Individualized training specific to the individual you will be providing services to and how to complete required
bottom of page